Applied Research and Innovation Services (ARIS) at SAIT brings industry partners together with researchers, faculty and students to develop novel technologies for commercialization. One of Canada’s top applied-research colleges, SAIT has 35,000 square feet of specialized research labs and facilities, and a full-time research staff, solely dedicated to providing the services organizations need take their products from concept to prototype. View our most recent stories.
ARIS research areas
- Centre for Innovative Information Technology Solutions
- Centre for Innovation and Research in Unmanned Systems
- Design, Fabrication, and Testing
- Environmental Technologies
- Green Building Technologies
- NSERC Industrial Research Chair for Colleges in Oil Sands In Situ Steam Generation