When it comes to its commitment to partnerships in applied education, SAIT is engaging the world. And the world is responding.
A delegation from Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology (GDUPT) – based in Maoming, a major oil-and-gas centre in China – met with SAIT executives and toured the campus. The result? The two institutes signed a Memorandum of Understanding to explore opportunities to share information, experiences and expertise in technical training and applied education. Opportunities include:
- Increasing global learning opportunities for students
- Developing twinning and other joint programs
- Creating new or joint credentials
- Enhancing professional development/exchanges for faculty and staff
- Developing mutually beneficial industry partnerships for industrial training and applied research initiatives