- 1 What does agriculture mean?
- 2 Do you spell agricultural?
- 3 What are the 4 types of agriculture?
- 4 What is agriculture with example?
- 5 What is agriculture in your own words?
- 6 What are the 7 branches of agriculture?
- 7 Why agriculture is so important?
- 8 What kind of noun is agriculture?
- 9 How can you use agricultural in a sentence?
- 10 What is agriculture Short answer?
- 11 What does Eligible mean?
- 12 What is another word for eligible?
What does agriculture mean?
: the science, art, or practice of cultivating the soil, producing crops, and raising livestock and in varying degrees the preparation and marketing of the resulting products cleared the land to use it for agriculture.
Do you spell agricultural?
Correct spelling for the English word ” agricultural ” is [ˌaɡɹɪkˈʌlt͡ʃəɹə͡l], [ˌaɡɹɪkˈʌltʃəɹəl], [ˌa_ɡ_ɹ_ɪ_k_ˈʌ_l_tʃ_ə_ɹ_əl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What are the 4 types of agriculture?
1. Subsistence farming:-
- Intensive subsistence farming:-
- Primitive subsistence farming:-
- Shifting cultivation:-
- Commercial grain farming:-
- Commercial mixed farming:-
- Commercial plantation farming:-
What is agriculture with example?
The science of cultivating land, producing crops, and raising livestock. The definition of agriculture is the science, art and business of farming and ranching. Commercial farms and ranches which provide vegetables and meat to the general public are examples of agriculture.
What is agriculture in your own words?
Agriculture is the art and science of cultivating the soil, growing crops and raising livestock. It includes the preparation of plant and animal products for people to use and their distribution to markets. Agriculture provides most of the world’s food and fabrics.
What are the 7 branches of agriculture?
There are a large number of branches under these spheres of agriculture, as written below.
- Plant Breeding/Genetics.
- Soil Science.
- Agricultural Biotechnology.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Agricultural Extension.
Why agriculture is so important?
Agriculture plays a critical role in the entire life of a given economy. Agriculture is the backbone of the economic system of a given country. In addition to providing food and raw material, agriculture also provides employment opportunities to a very large percentage of the population.
What kind of noun is agriculture?
The art or science of cultivating the ground, including the harvesting of crops, and the rearing and management of livestock; tillage; husbandry; farming.
How can you use agricultural in a sentence?
Agricultural sentence example
- The town has large cattle markets and an agricultural trade.
- They naturally take their rise among an agricultural folk.
- Clermont is the chief market for the grain and other agricultural produce of Auvergne and Velay.
- Agricultural products require perfecting and fitting for export.
What is agriculture Short answer?
Agriculture describes the practice of growing crops or raising animals. Someone who works as a farmer is in the agriculture industry. The Latin root of agriculture is agri, or “field,” plus cultura, ” cultivation.” Cultivating a piece of land, or planting and growing food plants on it, is largely what agriculture means.
What does Eligible mean?
1a: qualified to participate or be chosen eligible to retire. b: permitted under football rules to catch a forward pass. 2: worthy of being chosen an eligible young bachelor. eligible. plural eligibles.
What is another word for eligible?
What is another word for eligible?
|capable of||equal to|