- 1 What is the correct spelling of technology?
- 2 What is the hardest word to spell?
- 3 Is technology good or bad?
- 4 How do you spell future?
- 5 What are technology examples?
- 6 What are the types of technology?
- 7 What are the 5 longest words?
- 8 What word takes 3 hours to say?
- 9 What is a tricky word?
- 10 What is the correct spelling of tomorrow?
- 11 What is computer full form?
- 12 How do you spell died?
What is the correct spelling of technology?
Correct spelling for the English word ” technology ” is [tɛknˈɒləd͡ʒi], [tɛknˈɒlədʒi], [t_ɛ_k_n_ˈɒ_l_ə_dʒ_i] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is the hardest word to spell?
Top 10 Hardest Words to Spell
- Misspell. Let the misspelling begin with the misspelled word misspell.
- Pharaoh. This misspelled word falls into the error category of ‘you spell it like it sounds’.
- Weird. Fear the confusing power of the’ I before E’!
Is technology good or bad?
Technology isn’t inherently good or bad, it’s the culture we build around it and the way we use it. Case in point: VPNs, which can protect your privacy or—depending on the VPN—could be harvesting your data. With the right regulations, technologies built around amassing data could be used to significantly improve lives.
How do you spell future?
Correct spelling for the English word ” future ” is [fjˈuːt͡ʃə], [fjˈuːtʃə], [f_j_ˈuː_tʃ_ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What are technology examples?
Whether it’s practical (like washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, cars, flooring materials, windows, or door handles) or for leisure (like televisions, Blu-ray players, games consoles, reclining chairs, or toys), all these things are examples of technology.
What are the types of technology?
There are 6 categories of technology. Can anyone name them? Construction • Transportation • Energy/Power • Communication • Manufacturing • Bio-Related • Name some technologies and let’s put them in the right category.
What are the 5 longest words?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
What word takes 3 hours to say?
METHIONYLTHREONYLTHREONYGLUTAMINYLARGINYL … All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three -and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is a tricky word?
Tricky words are those words which cannot be sounded out easily. Emergent readers may find them difficult to read as they have not yet learned some of the Graphemes in those words.
What is the correct spelling of tomorrow?
Correct spelling for the English word ” tomorrow ” is [təmˈɒɹə͡ʊ], [təmˈɒɹəʊ], [t_ə_m_ˈɒ_ɹ_əʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is computer full form?
So, in simple words you can say that computer is an electronic device which is used for fast calculation. Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research. A computer consists of a central processing unit and some form of memory.”
How do you spell died?
Correct spelling for the English word ” Died ” is [dˈa͡ɪd], [dˈaɪd], [d_ˈaɪ_d] (IPA phonetic alphabet).