- 1 What is the meaning of computer technology?
- 2 What are examples of computer technology?
- 3 What is the use of computer technology?
- 4 What is computer technology introduction?
- 5 Is computer a technology?
- 6 What are the 7 types of computer?
- 7 What are 2 examples of information technology?
- 8 What are the 5 examples of technology?
- 9 Is Internet a technology?
- 10 Why are computers so important?
- 11 What are the 5 uses of computer?
- 12 What is the role of computer nowadays?
- 13 Who is God of computer?
- 14 What are the 5 classification of computer?
- 15 What are the 10 advantages of computer?
What is the meaning of computer technology?
Noun. 1. computer technology – the activity of designing and constructing and programming computers. engineering, technology – the practical application of science to commerce or industry. update – bring to the latest state of technology.
What are examples of computer technology?
Examples are: software applications and operating systems; web-based information and applications such as distance learning; telephones and other telecommunications products; video equipment and multimedia products that may be distributed on videotapes, CDs, DVDs, email, or the World Wide Web; office products such as
What is the use of computer technology?
Almost every business uses computers nowadays. They can be employed to store and maintain accounts, personnel records, manage projects, track inventory, create presentations and reports. They enable communication with people both within and outside the business, using various technologies, including e-mail.
What is computer technology introduction?
Computer Technology is the study of the hardware and software that are the foundations of modern computer systems. The need to build and deploy effective computing infrastructure is now crucial to business and other organisations.
Is computer a technology?
Computer technology combines the hardware of computers and computer -controlled devices with software—operating systems, authoring tools, expert systems, and courseware—to support training technology.
What are the 7 types of computer?
- 1 Supercomputer.
- 2 Mainframe.
- 3 Server Computer.
- 4 Workstation Computer.
- 5 Personal Computer or PC.
- 6 Microcontroller.
- 7 Smartphone.
- 8 References.
What are 2 examples of information technology?
Examples of Information Technology
- Telephone and radio equipment and switches used for voice communications.
- Traditional computer applications that include data storage and programs to input, process, and output the data.
What are the 5 examples of technology?
Whether it’s practical (like washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, cars, flooring materials, windows, or door handles) or for leisure (like televisions, Blu-ray players, games consoles, reclining chairs, or toys), all these things are examples of technology.
Is Internet a technology?
The Internet is the infrastructure for information and communications technologies such as the World Wide Web and email.
Why are computers so important?
Computer is an electronic device used in almost every field even where it is most unexpected. Computer has become very important nowadays because it is very much accurate, fast and can accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to complete those tasks manually much more time is required.
What are the 5 uses of computer?
Uses of Computer:
- A computer helps you to listen to music.
- A computer helps you to use the internet.
- A computer helps you to send e-mail.
- A computer helps you to play games.
- A computer helps you to draw a picture.
- A computer helps you to watch a movie.
- A computer helps you to chat with a friend.
- Pictures taken from:
What is the role of computer nowadays?
Computers make people’s lives easier and more comfortable: they provide opportunities for staying in touch to billions of people who may very well be in different parts of the world. Today people can drive computerized cars and work for employers from other countries without even seeing them.
Who is God of computer?
Babbage is considered by some to be “father of the computer “. Charles Babbage.
|Charles Babbage KH FRS|
|Known for||Difference engine|
|Fields||Mathematics, engineering, political economy, computer science|
What are the 5 classification of computer?
The categories of computers are Supercomputers, Mainframe computers, Minicomputers, personal computers, mobile computers, Laptops, Notebooks, Tablet computers, Portable computers, Personal digital assistants, Calculators, Handheld game consoles, Information appliances, Embedded systems.
What are the 10 advantages of computer?
What are the advantages of using a computer?
- Increase your productivity.
- Connects you to the Internet.
- Can store vast amounts of information and reduce waste.
- Helps sort, organize, and search through information.
- Get a better understanding of data.
- Keeps you connected.
- Help you learn and keep you informed.
- Can make you money.