- 1 What is office technology and management is all about?
- 2 What are the functions of office technology and management?
- 3 What subjects are needed for office technology and management?
- 4 Where can I work if study office technology and management?
- 5 What is the importance of office management?
- 6 What are the 6 types of technology?
- 7 What are the five functions of an office?
- 8 What are types of office management?
- 9 What are office management skills?
- 10 Which course is OTM?
- 11 Which university offers office technology and management?
- 12 What do you mean by office?
- 13 What is the work of an office technology?
- 14 What is modern office management course?
- 15 What are the careers of office administration?
What is office technology and management is all about?
The work involves the management of information in administrative, financial, public relations, human resources, legal, e-commerce, event management, or education and training environments.
What are the functions of office technology and management?
What are the functions of office management?
- Planning. The efficiency of office managers depends on structured planning to achieve the desired objectives.
- Resourcing / Staffing.
- Identify the right technology.
- Inspiration and Motivation.
- Training and Competency Build.
What subjects are needed for office technology and management?
The five credits must be English Language and Mathematics and any three of the following: Business Methods, Commerce, Economics, Typewriting, Shorthand, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Geography, Government, Religious Knowledge, Biology/Agriculture Science, for the National Diploma and Diploma.
Where can I work if study office technology and management?
For example, Office managers – products of Office technology and management education – usually work in offices with other professionals in schools, hospitals, corporate settings, or in legal and medical offices. Office managers and administrative assistants are employed in organizations of every type.
What is the importance of office management?
Office management helps in increases office efficiency, smooth flow of work, maintaining public relations, minimization of cost, managing change and accepting the new challenges which help in achievement of goals of the organization.
What are the 6 types of technology?
There are 6 categories of technology. Can anyone name them? Construction • Transportation • Energy/Power • Communication • Manufacturing • Bio-Related • Name some technologies and let’s put them in the right category.
What are the five functions of an office?
Basic Functions of a Modern office
- Receiving Information.
- Collecting Information.
- Recording Information.
- Creating Records.
- Processing or Arranging Information.
- Computation and Statistical Work.
- Analyzing Information.
- Maintenance of Records.
What are types of office management?
Types of Office Management Jobs
- Corporate Office Management. Corporate office management jobs include the manager at each branch of a given company.
- Medical Office Management.
- Legal Office Management.
- Virtual Office Management.
What are office management skills?
Key skills for office managers
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters.
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Organisational skills.
- IT skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
Which course is OTM?
The programmes: National Diploma Higher. National Diploma. Diploma in Purchasing & Supply. Semester 2.
|Course Code||OTM 323|
|Course Title||OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT II|
Which university offers office technology and management?
List of Polytechnics that offer Office Technology And Management as a course
- Abdul-Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara.
- Abia State Polytechnic, Aba.
- Adamawa State Poly, Yola.
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Afikpo.
- Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot-Osurua.
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi.
- Benue State Poly, Ugbokolo.
What do you mean by office?
An office is generally a building, room or other area where an organization’s employees perform administrative work in order to support and realize objects and goals of the organization. In modern terms an office is usually the location where white-collar workers carry out their functions.
What is the work of an office technology?
Office Technology is the study of a wide range of subjects related to careers in the modern office of today. This program provides the training necessary to perform successfully in the many and varied clerical, secretarial, and office administrative positions.
What is modern office management course?
Diploma in Modern Office Management course generally focuses on office management, business communication (commercial), business organization & human relations, secretarial practice, shorthand, typewriting, communication skill, general knowledge and current affairs, grooming and personality development, taxation &
What are the careers of office administration?
Here are a few career options in office administration:
- Office manager. An office manager is responsible for a diverse set of administrative tasks.
- Personal assistant.
- Legal secretary.
- Medical secretary.