- 1 Which of the following is not a characteristic of mobile devices?
- 2 What are the characteristics of a mobile device?
- 3 What is a non mobile device?
- 4 What are examples of mobile devices?
- 5 What is mobile devices and its types?
- 6 What is the definition of mobile devices?
- 7 What is the difference between mobile computer and mobile device?
- 8 Is a cell phone a mobile device?
- 9 What are the components in a mobile phone?
- 10 How many types of mobile devices are there?
- 11 Is laptop considered a mobile device?
- 12 What is the use of mobile device?
- 13 What are examples of devices?
Which of the following is not a characteristic of mobile devices?
Answer. Cellular telephony is not a characteristic of a mobile system. Explanation: The other word of mobile system is cellular telephony.
What are the characteristics of a mobile device?
Characteristics of Mobile Devices
- Wi-Fi or cellular access to the internet.
- A battery that powers the device for several hours.
- A physical or onscreen keyboard for entering information.
- Size and weight that allows it to be carried in one hand and manipulated with the other hand.
- Touch-screen interface in almost all cases.
What is a non mobile device?
: not mobile: such as. a: not capable of moving or being moved a nonmobile joint. b: not of, relating to, or being a cellular telephone system nonmobile devices.
What are examples of mobile devices?
Examples of mobile devices
- PDA – Personal digital assistant.
- Cell phone.
- Pocket PC.
- Tablet computer.
- Bluetooth headset.
What is mobile devices and its types?
A mobile device is a general term for any type of handheld computer. These devices are designed to be extremely portable, and they can often fit in your hand. Some mobile devices —like tablets, e-readers, and smartphones—are powerful enough to do many of the same things you can do with a desktop or laptop computer.
What is the definition of mobile devices?
A mobile device is a small computer that can be carried by the owner. Typical examples are laptops, tablet PCs, Smartphones, and PDAs.
What is the difference between mobile computer and mobile device?
Mobile Computer vs Mobile Devices. Summary: Difference Between Mobile Computer and Mobile Devices is that A mobile computer is a personal computer you can carry from place to place. Similarly, a mobile device is a computing device small enough to hold in your hand.
Is a cell phone a mobile device?
The term mobile phone is broadly used to describe a phone that is not connected by any wires. It also covers satellite phones, Wi-Fi phones and cell phones. A Cell Phone is, therefore, a mobile phone that works utilising radio cells, which is an area of radio coverage.
What are the components in a mobile phone?
Mobile phone contents
- Radio frequency – receiver and transmitter.
- Digital signal processing.
- Analogue / digital conversion.
- Control processor.
- SIM or USIM card.
- Power control and battery.
How many types of mobile devices are there?
Laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, e-readers and handheld gaming devices are five types of mobile technology used to connect to the Internet and communicate with others.
Is laptop considered a mobile device?
Mobile Devices means tablets, smartphones and similar devices running mobile operating systems. Laptops are not considered Mobile Devices.
What is the use of mobile device?
Mobile phones are used for a variety of purposes, such as keeping in touch with family members, for conducting business, and in order to have access to a telephone in the event of an emergency. Some people carry more than one mobile phone for different purposes, such as for business and personal use.
What are examples of devices?
This includes devices such as the following:
- desktop computers.
- laptop computers.
- mobile phones.
- tablet computers.
- storage devices, such as flash drives.
- input devices, such as keyboards, mice, and scanners.
- output devices such as printers and speakers.